我之爱人如玫瑰,六月鲜花始盛开...这个苏格兰民谣全文谁能给我??

如题所述

我是在原晓的《蓝帽会》这本书中“玫瑰花的葬礼”这一章节中看到的这个民谣,第一眼就很喜欢,它的原名叫《一朵红红的玫瑰》,作者是罗伯特·彭斯。我在网上也搜了好多译文,给我的感觉都没有书中翻译的好,这个是我在百度上搜到的一个译文。
O my luve is like a red, red rose,
啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
That‘s newly sprung in June;
在六月里开放;
O my luve is like the melodie,
啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
That’s sweetly played in tune.
乐声美妙、悠扬。
As fair thou art, my bonnie lass,
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
So deep in luve am I;
我爱你那么深切;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a‘ the seas gang dry.
一直到四海涸竭。
Till a’ the sea gang dry, my dear,
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
And the rock melt wi´ the sun;
直到太阳把岩石消融!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o‘ life shall run.
只要生命无穷。
And fare thee weel, my only luve,
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while;
再见吧,小别片刻;
And I will come again, my luve,
我会回来的,我的爱人,
Tho’s it were ten thousand mile!
即使万里相隔!
希望能帮助到你(●'◡'●)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考