第1个回答 2008-08-23
我从我空间找的,蛮美国化的.你试着看看吧.或许有点帮助
Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?
Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
All right with you? 你没有问题吧?
Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?
Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?
As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
Back in a moment! 马上回来!
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Better luck next time! 下次会更好!
Boy will be boys 本性难移!
Come to the point! 有话直说!
Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?
Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?
Dont be so fussy! 别挑剔了!
Dont count to me! 别指望我!
Dont fall for it! 不要上当!
Dont get me wrong! 你搞错了!
Dont give me that! 少来这套!
Dont let me down! 别让我失望!
Dont lose your head! 别乐昏了头!
Dont over do it! 别做过头了!
Dont sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!
Dont stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!
Drop me a line! 要写信给我!
Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!
First come first served! 先到先得!
Get a move on! 快点吧!
Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works! 给他点教训!
Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
Ill treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!
In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!
Im spaced-out! 我开小差了!
I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!
I cant afford that! 我付不起!
I cant follow you! 我不懂你说的!
I cant help it! 我情不自禁!
I couldnt reach him! 我联络不上他!
I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
I dont mean it! 我不是故意的!
I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!
I have no choice! 我别无选择了!
I watch my money! 视财如命!
Ill be in touch! 保持联络!
Ill check it out! 我去看看!
Ill show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!
Ill see to it! 我会留意的!
Im crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!
You make me jump! 你吓了我一跳!
Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!
Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
Never heard of it! 没听说过!
Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!
No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!
None of your business! 要你管?
There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!
Now you are really talking! 说得对!
Please dont rush me! 请不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我
She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁!
She is under the weather. 她心情不好!
So far, so good. 过得去。
Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me! 离我远一点!
Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!
That makes no difference. 不都一样吗?
Thats a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题!
Thats always the case! 习以为常!
Thats going too far! 这太离谱了!
Thats more like that! 这才象话嘛!
The answer is zero! 白忙了!
The dice is cast! 已成定局了!
The same as usual! 一如既往!
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
There you go again! 你又来了!
Time is running out! 没有时间了!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!
Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!
We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!
Weve been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!
What a good deal! 真便宜!
What a let down! 真令人失望!
What do you figure? 你有什么想法?
What happened to you? 你怎么了?
What should I do? 我应该怎样做?
Whats would you recommend? 你有何意见?本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答 2008-08-23
太多了,直接贴给你好了
一问一答
Hello, David!
Hey, James!
How are you doing?
How are you?
美国的店员在你结帐的时候都会问这一句, 所以要有心裏准备, 只要答一声, good 就好, 不用再反问. Good! (Pretty good)
I am great.
I am Fine.
I am all right.
I am doing good.
I am wonderful.
Not bad.
Well, a little bit tired.
礼貌上, 你答完之后, 要再反问: How are you doing?
What's up?
有没有什麼事啊?
Not much!
Nothing much!
Nothing special
没什麼
How is everything going?
How is going?
How have you been?
第二句是第一句的简称, 如在路上遇到, 匆匆走过, 就说第二句就好了!
Not much.
Tired.
Good!
你当然也可以回答其它的, 如 Busy, 但 Not much 或 Tired 比较常听老美说.
Happy weekend?
星期一见面时可以问这一句.
I had homework on my head!
我满脑子都是功课! (这句可视情况回答)
How was your trip?
How was your flight?
How was your party?
如果知道别人昨天做了什麼事, 可以关心一下, 记得这个句型, How was your xxx ? 很有用. 不要划蛇添足! Well, That's good.
Well, That's ok.
Well, That's all right.
Well 是发语词, 没什麼意思, 但常用. 如果想继续跟对方聊下去, 可以把经过讲给对方听, 不然这样讲就够了
See you later.
See you.
Bye, David.
Bye, James.
Take it easy!
You too!
Later dude.
See you later.
Happy weekend.
Happy Christmas.
Happy 后面可接任何的节日! Thank you, you too!
Have Fun!
如果是从一个 party 或聚会要先离开时可以用这句. Thank you!
You have a great day!
通常是店员在你结完帐时会说这一句. You too.
不回答也可以, 但是感觉上比较不礼貌.