泰戈尔简短十首英文诗

如题所述

泰戈尔简短十首英文诗如下:

1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sigh.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,他们没有什縻可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

2、lt is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

使大地保持著青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。

3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass

who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。

4、lf you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那縻你也将错过群星。

5、 The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,

你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?

6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

7、 l cannot choose the best.The best chooses me.

我不能选择那的,是那的选择了我。

8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息隶属於工作,正如眼睑隶属於眼睛。

10、The waterfall sings, " l find my song, when l find my freedom."

瀑布歌道:”当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。“

11、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

12、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。

13、 The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。

14、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the lmperfect.

完全为了爱不完全,把自己装饰得更美。

15、" l give my whole water in joy," sings the waterfall,

" though little of it is enough for the thirsty."

瀑布歌唱著:”虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部。“

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答