马云在以色列演讲英文中文对照

如题所述

演讲稿:

I was sitting there listening and I forgot that I'm gonna speek.

我坐在这里听得入迷以至于差点忘记我将要上去演讲。

I getting so excited when we talk about innovation.

每次讲到创新的时候,我都很激动。

It's something that in the past 20 years, people say "Jack, what are you doing?"

在过去的20年里,人们问:“马云你是做什么的?”

I call myself innovation.

我说,创新。

But most people say you're crazy, you're doing something never exist.

但是绝大部分人说你疯了,你在做根本不存在的事情。

And I'm very very honored to be invited here today.

今天能被邀请到这里,我感到非常荣幸。

I think I want to say great congratulations for this great innovation center opening.

在此,我想热烈祝贺这个伟大的创新中心的落成。

I met Simon Paris I think 10 years ago in Davos.

10年前,我在沃斯达论坛见过佩雷斯先生。

I listened to a speech, is determination for innovation, leadership, courage. Inspire me.

听完他的关于创新、领导力、勇气的演讲,我深受启发。

I would say many of the things that Alibaba doing that needs courage, needs determination, needs leaderships.

我想说,阿里巴巴做的很多事情,也需要勇气,需要决心和领导能力。

So I think he is with us all the time.

我相信佩雷斯的精神会与我们同在。

And I think this Innovation Center is also a gift for the 70 anniversary of Isarel.

我认为这个创新中心也是70周年国庆的贺礼。

Four months ago, I came to Israel, that is my first trip to Israel.

四个月前,我第一次来以色列。

I came with 37 Alibaba senior executives.

与我同行的还有37个阿里巴巴的高管。

Why we came here?

我们为什么来到这里?

We got lots of invitations but the reason we came here because we had a huge debate among ourselves, because of the competition; because of the pressure; because of all these things around us, the anxiety.

我们收到很多邀请,但是我们决定来这里是因为我们内部讨论了许多,关于竞争,关于压力,还有围绕着我们的焦躁情绪。

And I say let's go to Isarel.

然后,我说我们去以色列吧。

When you are there, you know what competition means.

在那里,你就知道什么才是竞争。

When you're there, you know when the people surrounded you, how you can survive.

在那里,当你了解了周围的人之后,你要怎么去生存。

After four days, visited the government, companies, venture capitalists and a lot of entrepreneurs.

我们用了四天的时间拜访了政府、一些公司、风险投资家和企业家。

We learn two things.

我们学到两件事。

First is innovation;

第一是创新;

Second is chutzpah, the courage to challenge.

第二就是胆大妄为;也就是勇于挑战的精神。

And we find in Israel innovation is everywhere, It's just like pig. It's like water. It's just like food. It's so natural,

And I think to not discuss about innovation is the innovation in Israel.

我们发现在以色列,创新无处不在,像猪肉、想水这些食物一样自然存在。

People here all talk about this.

这里的人们都在谈论创新。

In the past 17 years, from my experience, from what we learned, that Israel people prove one thing.

我从我这17年来的工作经验中学到,就是以色列人们证明了一件事。

If you have nothing, haven't anything, right, you don't have anything. But if you have brain, if you have heart, you can make everything possible.

假如你一无所有,什么东西都没有,对吧,你什么都没有。但如果你有头脑,有心,你就可以把一切变成可能。

For my understanding, brain is the place where you hold the knowledge, education training.

在我看来,头脑就是知识和创新。

The heart is the place where you hold the wisdom.

心灵是智慧。

And IQ is the brain and EQ is the heart.

头脑是IQ,心灵是EQ。

If you have a strong EQ, you may be easy to be successful and people like you.

如果你拥有高情商的话会让你很受欢迎。

You have a value, you have a friendship, you have a trust.

你会得到重视,得到友情和信任。

But if you have great IQ, it's very difficult for you to fail quickly.

如果你智商很高的话,就不会那么容易失败了。

Lot of people easy to get success but losing very quickly that because they don't have enough IQ.

很多人因为没有足够的智商,所以就算他们成功了也会很快败下阵来。

When IQ and EQ connected that means when brain and heart connected, that is the knowledge and wisdom connected that is called innovation.

当智商和情商相连,大脑会和心脏相连,知识和智慧也会连接在一起,这就是所谓的创新。

And I believe that if you want to be successful, you should have the good EQ.

如果你想成功,那你需要有高情商。

If you don't want to fail quickly, you should have IQ.

如果你不想很快失败,那就依靠智商。

But if you want to be respected, you should have LQ, the Q of love.

但如果你想被尊重的话,那你还需要有LQ,那就是爱商。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答