关于用英语进行电话交流

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-11-01
  英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。我精心收集了关于英语电话口语,供大家欣赏学习!
  关于英语电话口语篇1
  A:Hello?

  A:你好?

  B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.

  B:你好,这是44820987么?我想找道夫先生。

  A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.

  A:对不起,他这会儿出去了。

  B:May I know when will he be back?

  B:我可以知道他什么时候回来么?

  A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take amessage for you?

  A:我不太清楚。但是他肯定会回来吃午饭的。我是他太太,请问有讯息需要我帮您转达吗?

  B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.

  B:道夫太太,谢谢您。请转告道夫先生,明天下午3点到机场。

  A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he es back. But, may I have your name, please?

  A:好的。他一回来我就告诉他。请问您是哪位呀?

  B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.

  B:我是露西·怀特。那么谢谢了。再见。

  A:Bye.

  A:再见。
  关于英语电话口语篇2
  A:Hello!

  A:喂?

  B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?

  B:喂,早上好。您哪位?

  A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.

  A:我是珍。非常抱歉这么早打电话来。

  B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?

  B:没关系。你找谁接电话?

  A:Is Sue James in?

  A:请问苏·詹姆斯在么?

  B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!

  B:苏!珍的电话!

  A:Hello! Its Sue there?

  A:你好,请问是苏么?

  C:Yes, speaking.

  C:对,你说。

  A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throatand I started getting a cold.

  A:真是对不起,苏,我恐怕不能参加上午的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。

  C:Do you have a temperature?

  C:你发烧了么?

  A:No, haven't yet.

  A:还没。

  C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.

  C:别想着会议啦。你最好去看看医生。真希望你早点好起来。

  A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.

  A:谢谢你,苏。那么我挂了。

  C:Bye.

  C:好的,再见。
  关于英语电话口语篇3
  M:May I use your telephone,George?

  乔治,我能用你的电话吗?

  G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

  当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。

  M:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  Telephone Trading pany.May I help you?

  总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?

  M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

  我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?

  T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

  当然,先生,请稍后好吗?

  M:Yes,of course.

  是的,当然可以。

  T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

  布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。

  M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

  喂,布朗先生吗?

  B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

  是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。

  M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

  抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。

  B:Now,let me see....Could you e to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with

  you then.

  现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。

  M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until

  noon.

  当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,

  If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?

  如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?

  B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

  是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。

  A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

  我一定到,再见,布朗先生。

  B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

  再见,田先生。

  G:All through?

  讲完了吗?

  M:Yes,thanks.

  是的,谢谢。

  G:Say,how about ing home with me for dinner?

  嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?

  M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

  但会给海伦添很多麻烦。

  G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're ing.

  哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。

  M:Well,if you insist.

  好吧,如果你坚持的话。