翻译 一句一句翻译!

Mr jones and Mr Brown work in the same office.One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown,"I will have a small party at our house on Monday evening.Would you and your wife like to come?" Mr Brown says,"Thank you very much.I'd love to,but let me ask my wife first."So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife.Then he comes back and lokks very worried."Waht's the matter?"asks Mr Jones."Is you wife there at home?""No,"answers Mr Brown."She isn't there.My small son answers the telephone.I say to him,"Is your mother there,David?" and he answers"No,she isn't in the house.""where is she?"I ask,"She is somewhere outside."What's she doing?""she is looking for me.""

Mr jones and Mr Brown work in the same office.
Jones先生和Brown先生在同一个办公室上班。
One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown,"I will have a small party at our house on Monday evening.Would you and your wife like to come?"
有一天,Jones和Brown说道:“我打算周一晚上在我家举办一个小型聚会,你和你太太能一起来参加吗?”
Mr Brown says,"Thank you very much.I'd love to,but let me ask my wife first."
Brown回答说:“非常感谢,我很想去,但是我要先问问我太太的意思。”
So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife.
所以,Brown走到另一个房间,给他太太打了电话。
Then he comes back and lokks very worried.
然后Brown回来了,看起来很焦虑。
"Waht's the matter?"asks Mr Jones."Is you wife there at home?"
“出什么事了?”Jones问,“是不是你太太没在家?”
"No,"answers Mr Brown."She isn't there.My small son answers the telephone.I say to him,"Is your mother there,David?" and he answers"No,she isn't in the house.""where is she?"I ask,"She is somewhere outside."What's she doing?""she is looking for me.""
“是的,我太太没在家”Brown说,“我小儿子接了电话,我问他“你妈妈在不在,David?”然后我小儿子回答我说“妈妈不在家”,我问他“她在哪?”,他说,“她出去了”,我问他“她干什么去了?”他说,“她正在找我呢。””。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-06-05
Mr jones and Mr Brown work in the same office.琼斯和布朗先生在同一个办公室工作One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown,一天,琼斯先生对布朗先生说
"I will have a small party at our house on Monday evening.周一晚上我要在家里举行个小晚会
Would you and your wife like to come?"你愿意和你的妻子一起来吗?
Mr Brown says,布朗先生说
"Thank you very much.非常感谢
I'd love to,but let me ask my wife first.我很愿意去,但还是让我先问问我太太"
So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife.于是布朗先生去了另一个房间打电话给他妻子.
Then he comes back and lokks very worried.然后回来了,看起来很忧伤的样子"
Waht's the matter?怎么样"
asks Mr Jones.琼斯先生问
"Is you wife there at home?你妻子在家吗?"
"No,"answers Mr Brown.不在,布朗先生回答说
"She isn't there.她不在家
My small son answers the telephone.我小儿子接的电话
I say to him,"Is your mother there,David?" 我对他说,你妈妈在家吗?大维
and he answers"No,she isn't in the house."他回答,妈妈不在家
"where is she?"I ask,我问她在哪儿
"She is somewhere outside.她可能在外面吧
"What's she doing?"她在做什么
"she is looking for me.妈妈在找我"
"
第2个回答  2010-06-05
jones先生和brown先生在同一个办公室工作,一天jones先生对brown先生说,星期一晚上我要在家里举行个小聚会,你和你的妻子愿意来参加吗?brown先生说,非常感谢,我愿意参加,但是先让我问问我的妻子,于是brown先生去了另一个房间给他妻子打电话,然后他回来,看起来非常的焦急,“怎么啦”jones先生问,“你的妻子在家吗?” "没" brown先生回答道,“她没在家,是我的小儿子接的电话,我对他说,你的妈妈在家吗?David”,他回答说“没,他没在房间里呢”“她在那里啊?”我问道,“他在外面呢”,“他正在做什么啊?”"他正在在找我"