【摘抄】来自《朋友请听好》知左

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-15
《朋友请听好》第二季第7期——知左

For the first, I love you deeply and passionately that I have felt for no one else in this life.

首先,我想告诉你,我热烈而虔诚地爱着你,以一种我从来没有对任何人有过的感情。

You said “早上好” this morning with your awkward Chinese. I thought I can’t imagine myself love you more than I do today. But I thought the same way yesterday.

今天你用蹩脚的中文对我说早安时,我以为我不会比今天更爱你了,但是,我昨天也是这么想的。

And if it astonished you it almost frightens me as well.

如果这份爱意让你惊诧,其实我才是那个被吓坏的人。

It’s just I was not such an fool to even once hoped. Aspired, dreamed that one could find everything one want in a person.

我从没有傻到会相信过一个人能在另一个人身上找到所有他所期望的。

And yet in you I found everything.

但是在你身上,我找到了所有。

You are kind, gentle, cutely nerdy and silly.

你善良,平和,无可救药的书呆子气却又那么可爱。

You once told me about it a bit sad we can’t even reach the so called truth.

你曾对我说过,你很难过,我们甚至无法触及一丝所谓的真理。

But I told you I bet we could sometimes find all the mysteries of the universe in someone’s hand.

而我却告诉你,我们会在某个人的手中找到宇宙的全部奥秘。

I think we’ve found it and found them.

我想我们已经找到了。

So it left us just one question.

所以,这只给我们留下了一个问题。

很美的故事,很深刻的感情,这份感动,就好像婚礼上,全场黑灯,大门缓缓打开,身着洁白婚纱的新娘在聚光灯下缓缓走来。

每次参加婚礼,不管是否与新郎新娘熟悉,这一个环节的时候,总是能让我忍不住鼻酸。
相似回答