《阿甘正传》中阿甘最后在珍妮墓前说的话是什么?

如题所述

写说的话为:
你在星期六清晨死去
You died on a Saturday morning.
我把你葬在我们的树下
And I had you placed
here under our tree.
我把你父亲的房子
And I had that house
of your father's
推成了平地
bulldozed to the ground.
妈妈…
Mama...
总是说…
always said
死亡是生命的一部分
that dyin' was a part of life .
我真的希望不是这样
I sure wish it wasn't.

小福雷斯…
Little Forrest is...
很好
doing just fine.
“不过…”
"But..."
就要去上学了
About to start school again so on,
还有…
and...
我给他做早餐、午餐和晚餐
and I make his breakfast,
lunch, and dinner
每天
every day.
我让他…
I make sure he...
梳头
combs his hair
让他每天刷牙
and brushes his teeth every day.
教他怎么打乒乓球
Teaching him how
to play Ping-Pong.
他打得很棒
He's really good.
我们经常钓鱼
We fish a lot.
我们每天晚上读书
And every night,
we read a book.
他聪明极了,珍妮
He's so smart, Jenny.
你一定会为他骄傲
You'd be so proud of him.
我会的
I am.
他还给你写了封信
He, uh, wrote you
a...a letter.
他说不许我看,我不能看
And he says I can't read it.
I'm not supposed to,
所以我把它放在这儿给你
so I'll just leave it
here for you.
珍妮…
Jenny...
我不知道是妈妈对
I don't know
if Mama was right
还是丹中尉对
or if it--it's
Lieutenant Dan.
我不知道
I don't know...
是否我们每个人都有
if we each have a...
注定的命运…
destiny...
还是我们的生命中只有偶然
or if we're all just
floating around accidental-like
象在风中飘…
on a breeze...
但我想…
but I--I think...
也许两者都有吧
maybe it's both.
也许两者都在同时发生着
Maybe both get happening
at the same time.
可是我想念你,珍妮
But I miss you, Jenny.
如果你想要什么…
If there's anything
you need...
我就在你身边
I won't be far away.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-05-10
你在星期六清晨死去You died on a Saturday morning.我把你葬在我们的树下And I had you placedhere under our tree.我把你父亲的房子And I had that houseof your father's推成了平地bulldozed to the ground.妈妈…Mama...总是说…always said死亡是生命的一部分that dyin' was a part of life .我真的希望不是这样I sure wish it wasn't.小福雷斯…Little Forrest is...很好doing just fine.“不过…”"But..."就要去上学了About to start school again so on,还有…and...我给他做早餐、午餐和晚餐and I make his breakfast,lunch, and dinner每天every day.我让他…I make sure he...梳头combs his hair让他每天刷牙and brushes his teeth every day.教他怎么打乒乓球Teaching him howto play Ping-Pong.他打得很棒He's really good.我们经常钓鱼We fish a lot.我们每天晚上读书And every night,we read a book.他聪明极了,珍妮He's so smart, Jenny.你一定会为他骄傲You'd be so proud of him.我会的I am.他还给你写了封信He, uh, wrote you...a letter.他说不许我看,我不能看And he says I can't read it.I'm not supposed to,所以我把它放在这儿给你so I'll just leave ithere for you.珍妮…Jenny...我不知道是妈妈对I don't knowif Mama was right还是丹中尉对or if it--it'sLieutenant Dan.我不知道I don't know...是否我们每个人都有if we each have a...注定的命运…destiny...还是我们的生命中只有偶然or if we're all justfloating around accidental-like象在风中飘…on a breeze...但我想…but I--I think...也许两者都有吧maybe it's both.也许两者都在同时发生着Maybe both get happeningat the same time.可是我想念你,珍妮But I miss you, Jenny.如果你想要什么…If there's anythingyou need...我就在你身边I won't be far away.