请帮我翻译几句话, 1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料 2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内 3)谢谢您的主动配合

4)祝您观看(电影)愉快
5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码,出来时别忘记拿
6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
8) 请注意脚下台阶
9) 影片放映已经结束
10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
13) 谢谢您的观看
14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快.

因为我在一个影院内工作,想学几句英语跟外国人交流,网上的翻译不是很好,希望英语好的朋友能多帮忙,我需要口语化一些的翻译,不用按着原句翻译,意思对了就行.谢谢您了
网上用翻译软件的就免了,我自己也会用.

1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料
Cannot bring foods and drinks into the cinema.

2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内
Please place your foods into the food cabinet.

3)谢谢您的主动配合
Thank you for your active cooperation.

4)祝您观看(电影)愉快
Wish you a pleasant viewing (of the movie).

5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码,出来时别忘记拿
Please remember the number where foods (and drinks) were put, do not forget to take them when leaving.

6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
The sixth row's viewing effects is better.

7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
Please sit towards the center, sit next to another, do not leave seat empty.

8) 请注意脚下台阶
Please watch foot going down the steps.

9) 影片放映已经结束
The movie play has already finished.

10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
Please carry your own belongings and exit orderly through the cinema's right rear (two rear sides') security exit.

11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
When exiting, please give the pair of glasses in hand to the work staff.

12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
During the course of the movie play, seats will sway back and forth.

13) 谢谢您的观看
Thanks for your viewing.

14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快.
Wish that your following visit is pleasant.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-07-27
4)祝您观看(电影)愉快
WIsh you enjoy the show.
5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码,出来时别忘记拿
Please remember the number in which you put your food or drinks,don't forget them when you leave.
6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
The visual effect of the sixth row is better.
7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
Please sit in the middle and side by side, don't leave any spare space.
8) 请注意脚下台阶
Mind the steps.
9) 影片放映已经结束
The show is over.
10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
Please don't forget anything you take with, and go out through the exit on the back of the cinema.
11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
Please hand up the glasses to the worker on the exit.
12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
The chairs will move back and forth during the show.
13) 谢谢您的观看
Thanks for watching.
14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快
Wish you a nice visit.

我很负责任地翻了。。楼主明眼人,满意望采纳~O(∩_∩)O~

标题上的漏了= = 补充= =
1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料
You are not allowed to bring food or drinks into the show room.
2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内
Please put your food into the food cabinet.
3)谢谢您的主动配合
Thanks for your cooperation.
第2个回答  2011-07-27
您好,以下这些说法都是老外常用的:
1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料。
Food and drinks are not allowed in the cinema.
No Food or drinks in the cinema.
No eating or drinking during the film.
Don't bring Food or drinks into the cinema.
2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内.
Please put your food into the food ambry.
3)谢谢您的主动配合.
Thank you for your cooperation.
4)祝您观看(电影)愉快.
Have a good time during the movie.
Enjoy yourselves during the movie.
5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码, 出来时别忘记拿
Please remember your storing number and don't gorget your belongings when you leave.
6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
The viewing of row 6 is good / better.
7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
Please try to sit together one by one in the middle.
8) 请注意脚下台阶
Please watch your step.
9) 影片放映已经结束
The movie / film is over.
10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
Please take your belongings and leave from the security exits behind you guys.
11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
Please return your glasses to our working stuff at the exits.
12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
Please take care cuz(because)your seats may swing.
13) 谢谢您的观看
Thank you for your coming / arriving.
14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快.
Wish you a happy tour after the movie.

人工自己翻译的,希望对你有帮助。电影院里工作很辛苦呢,要加油啊!
第3个回答  2011-07-27
1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料
Don't take snacks and drinks into cinema .
2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内
please put the food into the larder.
3)谢谢您的主动配合
thanks for your cooperation actively.
4)祝您观看(电影)愉快
enjoy the movie.
5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码,出来时别忘记拿
please remember the number you put food(drink),and don't forget to take it when you leave.
6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
the seat in Row 6 has a better view.
7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
please sit closer to the middle and next to others ,don't leave the seat empty.
8) 请注意脚下台阶
mind the step please.
9) 影片放映已经结束
the movie is over.
10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
please take all your belonging with you,and leave from the exit doors in left and rear right .
11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
please give glasses the to the officer at the exit when you leave.
12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
when movie's playing the seat will rocked back and forth from side to side.
13) 谢谢您的观看
thanks for your watching.
14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快.
have a good time.

这可是我自己一个词一个词译出来~绝对不是用的翻译软件哦
第4个回答  2011-07-27
1)影院内不可以带入食物和饮料 2)请将您的食物放进食品柜内 3)谢谢您的主动配合
1) in cinemas may not be taken into food and drink 2) please send your food into the food which 3) thank you for your cooperate actively

4)祝您观看(电影)愉快
4) I wish you watch (film) happy

5) 请记住放食品(饮料)的号码,出来时别忘记拿
5) please remember to put food (drink) number, don't forget to take out

6) 第6排的观看效果比较好
6) 6 row of watching effect is good

7) 请往中间坐,挨着坐,不要留空位置
7) please go to, sitting among sit next to, don't blank position

8) 请注意脚下台阶
8) please watch your step

9) 影片放映已经结束
9) film showing has ended

10) 请您携带好自己的随身物品从影院右后方(后方两侧)安全出口有序退场
10) please you have all your belongings from cinema behind (on both sides) right rear exit orderly exits

11) 退场时请人手一副的将眼镜交给出口处的工作人员
11) when the pair of hands please will glasses to exit of workers

12) 电影播放过程中,坐椅会前后摆动.
12) movie play process, sit chair will to and fro.

13) 谢谢您的观看
13) thank you for your watch

14) 祝您接下来的参观愉快.
14) I wish you the next visit happy.
相似回答